Recently I heard about the "WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere!" contest and it got me thinking about the people (living, dead or fictional) with whom I would like to connect. So here is my list:
1. Willy Wonka: The greatest chocolatier to have ever lived and the book which got me hooked to reading. It would be my honor to talk with him. His wit and imagination boggled my mind and I just wish he was real.
2. Oprah Winfrey: She is a women of substance, some who is self-made, who fought against the odds and succeeded. She is my role model and I want to become the personality she is. She not only inspires and helps people but she gives them hope. She can move masses and win elections by just a few words. Hence to be able to connect with her and learn from her would be the greatest gift of all times.
3. Albert Einstein: The man who single-handedly changed the way people perceived physics. His theory of general and special relativity is the reason that we have space travel and GPS today. His Nobel prize winning paper on the photoelectric effect is the reason we have CRT screens and TVs today. I can think of innumerable questions to ask him about our world.
4. The Mayans: I would ask them about their infamous calendar and what it actually meant. But a translator may be required !!!!
5.Tom Cruise: He is my favorite celebrity of all time.
6. Margaret Mitchell: Gone with the wind is one of my all time favorite novels. And I would love to ask a lot many questions to it's author.